Sunday, December 2, 2012

Food Trip A-Z: Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe


Lot 199, 1100-1101 (EM)
SM Mall of Asia
Central Business Park
Bay City
Pasay City 1300,
Metro Manila

This is such a pathetic food trip entry not because the food was bad, but because we dined here almost four months ago and I can't find pictures of food we ordered. Gah! I can't even remember a thing we ordered, but hey, this is "X" and there are not that many restaurants that start with "X", di ba? So, spare me. Hahaha.

I remember the food to be huge, shareable, and affordable. Taste is masarap naman, but not remarkable na mapapa-ooohhh ka. Not your typical Chinese resto. It's a fusion of east meets west. The resto was jam-packed even if it was almost closing time. When we were leaving, may mga papasok pa. I guess they close late.

If you're in MOA, I suggest you try it. Maski once lang para may "X" na din kyo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP