Sunday, December 2, 2012

31 Things I'm Thankful For: Day 1



My n@wie sisters started a thread on our Yahoo! group a few months ago on five things we are thankful for this year. I've been meaning to join that thread, but had a hard time figuring out the things I was grateful for. 2012 was a tough year for me. There were more challenges than blessings, but as the year ends, I've come to realize that I still have a lot of things to be thankful for. The challenges were blessings in disguise.

Every day for 31 days, I will blog one thing I am thankful for for this year and my first gratitude goes out to my husband.

Taken on our 4th wedding anniversary in Bohol.

Jowell is not perfect, but he is my perfect mate. He's a Gemini and I'm a Scorpio and yet we manage to live with our huge differences and incompatibilities. Did you know that Gemini are Scorpio are the most incompatible of signs? He's the life of the party, I'm the kill joy party pooper. He can easily make friends and I open up to chosen few. He is my complete, total opposite, but I love him - all of him.

1 comment:

JOANNA said...

I'm a Gemini and Eduardo's a Scorpio too! I too don't know how we get along :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP