Sunday, September 9, 2012

Yummy Sunday: The Best Buttered Chicken


We went to Baguio last summer and I'm thankful na nasaraduhan kami ng Cafe by the Ruins or else I've missed the best buttered chicken in the country. We went to Solibao to have dinner. It's a small restaurant located at the ground floor of the Puso ng Baguio Building. We ordered quite a number of food on their menu, but their buttered chicken stood out. It was better than Bon Chon's.

The star of the night.
I 'll commute to Baguio every day just to have a bite of Solibao's buttered chicken. It was that good.


2 comments:

Kim, USA said...

It's been 10 years since my last visit in Baguio. I like that place so many places and food to explore.


Kim,USA

inigo boy said...

I was still very small when we last went to Baguio. We'll try this buttered chicken when we come back :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP