Sunday, September 2, 2012

Yummy Sunday: Craving for Taclings


 Have you tried this? Taclings is the brand name of new food fad. It is also the name of the food they are offering. It is a dumpling served with taco fillings. Easy to eat. Word of advice from Mr. Pringles, though. "One pop and you can't stop."

Taco + Dumplings = Taclings
Every time we drop by Mezza Norte at UP-Ayala Technohub, I always get this in spite of the blockbuster line. I prefer the original variant. The green tacling is the healthy option. It's malunggay-based and instead of pork, they use tuna. You can have tuna din naman with the original version, but I'm such a carnivore. ;)

Taclings are my current favorite. I can eat them everyday.

4 comments:

Lalaine said...

it's my first time to hear about this.. and it does look delicious.

Jenn said...

Ahhh... you just gave me something to try once I find that time to visit Mezza Norte! :)

Ganda ng presentation using the egg tray, by the way.

Willa @ The Food Blogger said...

Thanks for visiting my Yummy Sunday entry.

Perfectly Blended said...

I haven't tried Taclings, but it looks yum and the presentation looks very creative.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP