Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Five 02: Books



This is my bookshelf. It was lovingly made by Jowell. This is not my entire book collection. What is shown is only half of what I have. I still have books in my in-laws house in Malabon. For today's Friday Five, let me share with you five random books from my shelf. Enjoy.
The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult
I've started reading it a few months ago, but has not read again ever since. It bored me. Sorry, Jodi. Your previous books were a hit with me, but this one, didn't bring home the bacon.

The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
Juvenile for my age, but I love young adult books. I only bought this because I thought the ebook copy I had was bitin pero dun pala talaga natapos yung story. Ngayon, OC na ako to buy the complete series. I've read the entire series on ebook already.

The Litigators by John Grisham
I'm a huge Grisham fan and every time a new book of his comes out, I make sure I grab a copy. However, I'm disappointed. His newer books are not as ganda as his older books. Wala na yung suspense ng The Firm.

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Before this, I was reading Anne Rice. I was 12 or 13. In my 30's, now I'm reading/read this. Go, team Jacob! Hahaha.

Kill Alex Cross by James Patterson
I love his work especially the Murder Club series. I've read the 1st to 11th. The Alex Cross series is also good kaya lang parang bawat book iba-iba love interest nya.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP