Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello, 2012!!!



Grabbed this here.

1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?
- Be a validator/background investigator for Civil Service Commission's annual search for outstanding government employee; and
- Ride a ferry from one island to another

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- No, I didn't have NY resolutions last year. No, I'm not having resolutions this year, but I'll be setting goals instead.

3. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
I spent it with the entire family at home. We had fireworks and media noche at midnight.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
- Thankfully, none.

5. What countries did you visit?
- Unfortunately, none. Hopefully this year.

6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
- A promotion at work.

7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- July 13-16. My hubby and I spent our 4th wedding anniversary in Bohol and Cebu.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- When one of the nominees we validated for CSC won.

9. What was your biggest failure?
- LWOPs!!!

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- I've hypertension since 1996 and high-glucose level since 2007-2008.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
- My S5570 and Sharp DVD player for the kids.

12. Where did most of your money go?
- Paying off bills and loans.

13. What song will always remind you of 2011?
- Hot n Cold by Katy Perry

14. What do you wish you'd done more of
- Spending more quality and intimate moments with my husband

15. What do you wish you'd done less of?
- Unnecessary spending

16. What was your favorite TV program?
- Supernatural and Ghost Whisperer

17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
-Yes, PNoy!!!

18. What was the best book you read?
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson, M.D.


19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
- Sing Sing Together Package from the Android Market. My kids love it.


20. What was your favorite film of this year?
- I'm torn between The Tourist and Burlesque.

21. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
- I turned 33 and did nothing as I had a pre-birthday celebration at Enchanted Kingdom with my family.

22. What kept you sane?
- Milo and Pretzel

23. Who did you miss?
- Lola Conching especially during Christmas.

24. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011:
- Do not make decisions when you're angry.

Cheers, everyone! May we all have a better 2012.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP