Thursday, December 1, 2011

33 Things I'm Thankful for @ 33


from http://cullinancakes.blogspot.com/2011/02/33rd-birthday.html

I turned 33 last November 3. So, to celebrate my 33rd year and to welcome Christmastime, here's a list of 33 things I am thankful for.


1. My husband, my significant other, the one I love the most. He is God's gift to me in spite of his imperfections and shortcomings.


2. My 4 years of marriage. It wasn't always as blissful as I imagined or hoped for, but it is, indeed, my happily ever after. No regrets.


3. My darling babies, Milo and Pretzel. They rock my world! I love them to bits.


4. Free local travels courtesy of COA and CSC. These are work-related, but it's still fun.


5. Good food.


6. My 2 "oldest" friends, Sheqs and Abbey.


7. My talent to cook and the ability to feed my family with yummy food.


8. Constant free supply of books from my sister.


9. My sisters.
Before there was Piper, Pru, Phoebe, and Paige, there was Tintin, Chelly, and Bru.


10. My little brother.


11. The Mean Girls.
Ieni, Cai, Khim, Vayie, and Tin


12. In spite of huge cut in our finances this year, we were able to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary in Bohol and Cebu.


13. Size 11 ladies' shoes readily available at local department stores.


14. My parents.


15. My in-laws.


16. My work. A promotion would be good, though. LOL


17. My education. UPIS from K-10 and DLSU for college.


18. Discount coupons/vouchers.


19. Yes, credit cards.


20. RTW plus-size clothes.


21. The courage to cut my hair short after 7 years. Nah, it has nothing to do with religion whatsoever. ;)


22. My boss, MQL. She's the bestest!!!


23. My Barneys', Jen and Aline.


24. My quick stints at 2 of the nation's top networks. Andami kong nakitang artista. LOL


25. Clean and cold drinking water. Not everyone has access to it. Let's not take in for granted.


26. The Internet.


27. Different strangers who have become acquaintances and friends.


28. My various work experiences, which make me a versatile employee.


29. My 2nd new phone this year.


30. Finally, I'm able to afford new glasses.


31. Free board and lodging at my parents' house.
I'm not a parasite, I'm just broke. LOL


32. I'm overweight, diabetic, and hypertensive. I'm not 100% healthy obviously, but I'm good. Gotta do something about the weight, though. I'm not forever young.

33.
Period.

1 comment:

Vayie...♥ said...

Love this post! Indeed, we can go on and on and yet, we still have a lot of things to be thankful for. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP