Sunday, September 4, 2011

Yummy Sunday - My Take on Steak




Old Vine Grille's
Cheesy Steak with Asparagus and Potato Wedges

The recent long weekend brought the whole family to dine at Old Vine Grille in Eastwood City. I'm not really a big fan of steaks because I find them boring to eat and expensive. So, to be on the safe side, I ordered a not-so-OA sa mahal na steak, which is the Cheesy Steak with Asparagus and Potato Wedges. I had mine well done, but when our orders came, I got my sister's bf's order, which was medium done. I'm truly glad for the mix up. From now, I'll be ordering my steak that way - with a pinkish meat and tender to the bite.

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Greetings from Thailand! I see that Thailand is on your list of places to visit.
I like steaks with more veggies on the side like the one you have in your photo. I'm now a big meat eater, that's why. i like mine medium done.

Happy weekend.

Kim, USA said...

Now that is delicious!!

Bitter Melon/Ampalaya

Perfectly Blended said...

I like steak with veggies, and yours looks so delicious. :-)

Tori said...

This truly looks delish. I love the presentation too! Yummy!Thanks for the visit! -Tori

Cheerful said...

that looks so tasty...:) visiting late from last week's YS, have a great weekend. :)

wifetoalineman02 said...

yum...looks delicious, am drooling, visiting from YS, hope you can visit me back

http://www.tropical7107islands.com/2011/09/yummy-sunday-baked-pork.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP