Sunday, September 25, 2011

Yummy Sunday - I dared! I liked!




Jay-J's Crispy Dinuguan (pork blood stew) is the only dinuguan I eat.

I haven't eaten dinuguan or pork blood stew in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. From the moment I first tasted it way back God knows when, I haven't tried it again. I'm not a picky eater, but this dish is probably last on my list tied with balut. Ayoko lang talaga!!! We had dinner at Jay-J's restaurant a few weeks ago and my sister told me to try it. I did. Small bites at first and before I knew it, I was enjoying it na. It's not still my most favorite dish in the world pero hindi na ka-tie ng balut. Na-promote na. Mga pang-99 na.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

Perfectly Blended said...

i am not a fan of dinuguan. Good for you! Happy Sunday!

ZehnRe said...

wow! i love dinuguan. it's like drinking blood and i love blood. nyahahaha! Sarap naman nyang dinuguan. yumm yumm

Happy Yummy Sunday.

check out my entry too. thanks
http://www.travelwithfood.com/2011/09/eat-all-you-can-at-cafe-marco.html

gagay said...

it's been a while i haven't eaten pork.. :D

dropping by from YS! here's my entry, hope you can drop by too! Have a blessed week ahead.

[pinkc00kies] said...

i dont eat dinuguan too :(

Rcel said...

Is it really good? I don't eat pork or anything bloody kasi. Lol.

Visiting for YS. hope you could check out mine, too!

Cookie said...

My aunt has a suki somewhere in manila (las pinas ata) and their dinuguan really taste good!

visiting from my YS entry. hope you can drop by: http://www.cookiescorner.com/2011/09/ys-special-halo-halo.html

Vernz said...

it's just the thought actually... it's yummy with puto.. dropping by for YS.. hope to see you back

emzkie said...

i havent had one for the longest time too! the only dinuguan i eat is the one at home. pero pag sa iba,. hindi. hehe. =)

My YS is up here at SAHM Reviews.Net

tejan said...

it's been a while for me too and until now..huhuhu!

visiting from YS..hope to see you at mine.

Pinx said...

when i was pregnant a few months ago, dinuguan was my one of my favorites! hehehe.. visiting late for YS!

Quinn said...

woww..yummy..dinuguan..I relly love it ! esp. when my grand mother will cooked it..by the way..just visiting from YS ..hope you can visit mine too...

http://memento-arajnniuq.blogspot.com/

cheerful said...

yummy...not my favorite but miss ko na din iyan, tagal na, eh! visiting from YS, hope you can visit me back. thanks and have a great week. :)

Gene @ foodie said...

I've heard of this dish before but haven't tried it still. Nakaka-curious!

Late visit via Yummy Sunday. Here's mine: Carbonara Vegeroni

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP