Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yummy Sunday: Impromptu Baked Mac with Chunky Tomatoes



I got hungry at past 10PM last night. Since wala akong mautusan to go to Ministop, I decided to cook na lang. I had no specific food in mind and rummaged through our fridge and pantry na lang for whatever I can cook. I saw a pack of elbow mac and a pouch of tomato sauce in the pantry and unused chunky tomatoes and leftover quezo de bola in the fridge.

So, at 11PM, I was whipping an impromptu Baked Mac and by midnight shared it with the rest of the family. We all enjoyed it.

I didn't know na masarap pala ang melted quezo de bola.


Impromptu Baked Mac with Chunky Tomatoes


4 comments:

LALAINE said...

wow! i could never cook anything at 11pm..LOL! galing! and your mac and cheese indeed looked yummy!

gagay said...

gosh! 11PM talaga?

hopping from yummy Sunday <--my entry!

cheerful said...

wow, looks really delicious...and love that its cheesy! visiting from YS, have a great week. :)

Perfectly Blended said...

GOOD JOB! it looks cheesy and yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP