Friday, July 1, 2011

Mommy Moments - Home



It's the first week of July and it means a new series of Mommy Moments. I love the first set for this month - h♥me. No matter how chaotic it gets, home is still my most favorite place here on earth.

Here are some pictures of "home". Enjoy.


I personally chose to have my wedding preps at home. It may not be as comfortable as a hotel, but I prefer to come from where my heart is - our home.


Milo's 2nd birthday was simply celebrated at home with our family and friends.


Can you find the hidden Pretzel? ;)

"A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams"
-Author Unknown

Happy MoMo every one!!!

12 comments:

Mirage said...

Love that you have a piano! I just love family photos and how everyone smiles!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I think if i get married with ceremony, I will also prefer to have everything done at home. :)

Thanks for visiting my Mommy Moments entry.

Tetcha said...

You're right, Mommy, home is where your heart is! Happy MM, and thanks for the visit!

Jona said...

i laso had my wedding preps at my parent's home. cute naman ng lil pretzel nakasilip :D
thanks for the visit to our home.

Pinx said...

yeah, i did see the little girl! what a cutie! truly, home is where the heart is. thanks for the visiting my little home.

chubskulit said...

You have a lovely home Tin!

Our Home, have a nice weekend!

Witchy Crazy Mommy said...

Your family photos are very heartwarming, plus I so love the hidden Pretzel;-)

Dropping by from MM, here's my entry

Clarissa said...

You look stunning in your wedding dress and the hidden Pretzel is cute!

Thanks for dropping by!^_^

march on... said...

the last photo is so cute! :)

carinamodella said...

oh, there she is! adorable little girl! you have a big and amazing family

kimmy said...

nice home! nicer family!

MY ENTRY is here!

Chris said...

wow, piano and a little girl behind.. :) hee hee hee.. anyway, i also love your first photo! so nice! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP