Sunday, June 19, 2011

Yummy Sunday: DIY Asian Salad with leftover chicken



My purpose was only to return a fellow MoMo's blog visit and leave a comment when I stumbled upon another meme in her blog. It's the perfect meme for me. I ♥ food. I ♥ to cook and eat. Food is my drug of choice.

This is the 95th edition of Yummy Sunday and my first. It is hosted by "Perfectly Blended".

Most of the food photos I'll be sharing are taken with my phone's camera. I'm a foodie, not a techie. LOL

Here's my share for the week:


A peasant's dinner:
My own DIY version of Asian Salad with leftover chicken. Yummy.


Ingredients:
Lettuce, mangoes, cucumber, green and red bell pepper, leftover fried chicken, crotouns, pesto, and thousand island dressing.

Toss, chill, serve, and enjoy!!!


12 comments:

Vhen said...

i might as well do that when we do have leftover chicken hehehe

thanks for sharing and welcome to YS!

here's mine:

http://theothersideofme-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/06/yummy-sunday2-garlic-and-mushroom-pizza.html

see yah, thanks!

gagay said...

i love yer statement there'' "i am a foodie,not a techie.."..hehehe!!!

happy YS!here's my Yummy Sunday Entry


Fishy Talks | Gagay.MD | Oh Gosh Gulay | Pinoy.MD | Walking News Paper

Pinx said...

wow! my favorite! green salad! i always make this for my hubby too! makes me want to have one now! visiting your YS entry! it's also my 2nd time to join Yummy Sunday. hope you can drop by!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Easy and healthy salad!

Returing your visit from my Yummy Sunday entry. Thanks!

Tina (PinayInTexas) said...

You really don't need to be a techie to be a foodie! :)
Love the salad btw!

raya said...

me too, definitely not a techie, but a certified foodie! thanks for the visit! :)

that looks delish by the way!

JennyH said...

thinking of doing that too..:)...

thanks for dropping by..have a good day

Rcel said...

I love salad!! Yours looks really healthy! :)


Check out my POTLUCK DISH which is everybody at the campsite's fave! See yah!

Cheerful said...

we will definitely enjoy your salad...yours looks really delicious! healthy pa. visiting from YS and wishing you a great week. :)

Corbitoness said...

Why didn't I visit this blog yesterday. We just had leftover chicken for lunch. It would have been great if I made a salad instead of eating it with rice.

Visiting via Yummy Sundays. Champorado warms our heart...

Tina said...

Wow salad, ma try nga yan minsan.

Visiting from Yummy Sunday. Check my grilled fish at Taste Matters

Perfectly Blended said...

your version looks yum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP