Friday, June 10, 2011

Mommy Moments - Love You Dad!



Our kids are too young to profess their l♥ve to their Yaddy (our version of Daddy) through letters or artworks. When they get older, I hope they do. For the time being, let me share with you pictures of father and son and father and daughter.


Father & Son


Father & Daughter

I remember writing an essay about my Papa as a homework for my English class back in 7th grade. My teacher asked me to read it to the class. I don't exactly remember what I wrote, but my teacher must've been impressed. It's been a long time. I now carry a different last name, but I will always be my father's daughter.

My Papa and I on my wedding day.

To end this entry, let me share with you a beautiful poem I saw on the Internet about dads.

What Makes a Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so,

He called it ... Dad

~~Author Unknown.~~


8 comments:

Bette said...

love the poem ...

thanks for visiting! Happy weekend!

Tetcha said...

Lovely photos you have here! I'm sure one of these days, your kids will be sending their Dad love notes. Happy MM, and thanks for the visit!

Vhen said...

the poem is great! and those photos are so lovely... returning the visit...

Ligaya said...

i love the poem. your wedding picture is also lovely..happy mm. hope you could visit mine=D
http://mommyjunkie.blogspot.com/2011/06/mommy-moments-love-you-dad.html

STEF said...

You are such a sweet daughter. Here is my MM entry . Have a nice weekend!

chubskulit said...

Based from the pictures, your little ones are lucky to have a loving DAD.

Late bloghopping for MM, hope you can still take a peek at Dad, We Love You entry. Have a good weekend.

Cheerful said...

lovely poem and great pictures! visiting you from MM and wishing you a great weekend! :)

Chris said...

thanks for sharing that lovely poem! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP