Friday, June 17, 2011

Mommy Moments - Daddy Moments



To kick-off this week's MM, let me share (again) a poem I found on the Internet.

The Perfect Father

I love you because you're my father,
But you're really so much more;
You're a guide and a companion;
You and I have great rapport.
You pay attention to me;
You listen to what I say.
You pass on words of wisdom,
Helping me along the way.
Whenever I'm in trouble,
You always have a plan.
You are the perfect father,
And I'm your biggest fan!

By Karl and Joanna Fuchs


Yaddy with us at my bro's wedding last 5.25.2011.


Spot the 2 fathers here. My husband and my dad with the rest of the family.


My husband - the dad of my kids, and I.


Yaddy and us in a Trick or Treat event last year at Trinoma. Milo's 2nd, Pretzel's 1st.


Yaddy and us when Milo was barely a year old and our only child then.


The takaw family. LOL


Yaddy and us. The kids' 1st visit to Manila Zoo.


Yaddy and yabies fooling around my camera phone for their profile pic.

There will be more Yaddy moments as our children grow older. One day (hopefully not that soon), our beloved children will leave us and lead their own lives and the memories we had. we will always cherish. Aw! I' getting too sentimental here for my own taste. LOL

Father's Day and Rizal's 15oth birthday are on Sunday, but for our family, the celebration doesn't stop there. On Monday, June 2oth, it's Yaddy's 33rd birthday!!! Hurrah for 33 years of good and challenging life.


Happy birthday to the #1 man in my life. I'm you're biggest fan (literally and figuratively).
I love you to the fullest. Always and forever.

15 comments:

Vhen said...

yay! ang sweet naman... at ang nice ng mga photos.. plus the poem too..

returning the visit.

happy MM!

Dinah said...

awwww, super sweet moments ;-) love them all!

Donna May said...

visiting too! :)
I enjoy Momo. Will try my best to post every friday for the MoMo, hopefully. haha :-)
See you around sis!

Cheers to the happy moms! :)

Tetcha said...

I love looking at all your family pictures! You're blessed to have a supportive husband and a loving Dad to your kids.

march on... said...

lovely photos of a happy family :)

peachkins said...

love your family photos!

Clarissa said...

What a happy family photos!You're blessed to have a wonderful family^_^Happy Birthday and Happy Father's Day to your husband!Double celebration,cheers!

Thanks for dropping by^_^Enjoy your weekend!

dick-vince-dorry said...

wow ang sweet.. thanks for visiting my MM entry

Happy Father's Day

kwinsiagnes said...

nice photos... nice poem... nice family..
Happy fathers day to your hubby!
Also, thanks for visiting my site..

Pinx said...

super sweet bonding moments with dad! nice snaps! visiting your MM entry! hope you can drop by mine too!

anne said...

Happy Father's Day to your hubby thanks for the visit here. My Little Home, do you mind to visit me here, too? Thanks SAHM’s Online Diary

Bette said...

wonderful poem ...

lovely pictures ...

here's my daddy moment

Olga said...

It's so cute how you call them Yaddy and Yabbies! Love the nicknames of the little ones also. Milo and Pretzel-you don't like chocolates much, do you? ^_^

Hope you can take a peek at my entry too.

kimmy said...

that was so sweet.. and the pictures are great!

care to visit MY ENTRY?

Chris said...

beautiful post!! :D love it!! :D happy mommy moments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP