Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mommy Moments - Summer Plans



It looks like my first entry for every Mommy Moments every month is always a day or two late. My bad! I will try to post on time next month.

For this month, the categories/topics are:

April 8 - Summer Plans
April 15 - Birthday Photo
April 22 - Rainbow Colors
April 29 - Black and White

Here is my share for the week.

With the sunshiny Metro Manila weather since January, the kids' summer officially started when we brought them to the zoo in February. It was their first time. I had more fun than they did. LOL We are planning to bring them to Zoobic Safari before the summer ends.


Milo and Pretzel with Yaddy and Yammy at the Manila Zoo.


A few weeks later, we decided to get them an inflatable pool to keep them occupied and prepare them for or upcoming getaway for Milo's 3rd birthday in April. We are planning to go to Amana Waterpark in Bulacan or rent a private pool in Laguna. For the meantime, we let 'em splash in their inflatable pool.


Milo and Pretzel enjoying the sun in their almost waterless inflatable pool. ;)

We went to Tagaytay last December to attend a wedding and we plan to take the kids there again.


Milo and Pretzel with Mama Lola and Papa Lolo.


According to PAGASA, summer has not officially started, but with my kids, as long as the sun is shining, summer has begun.

PS We also plan to have our family portrait taken this summer. :)


5 comments:

Mel Cole said...

Beautiful photos sis. You have very nice plans and to the fact that you have lots of sunny days there in Phil, that made me long so much to get there soon. Ala kami nyan dito. Sa July pa summer namin. My Mommy Moments

kimmy said...

hmmm.. exciting summer plans!

Chris said...

summer time is family bonding time! :D have a productive summer ahead! :D

Simply Dyes said...

hi fellow nawie! you have exciting plans ahead!

Thanks for peeking at my plans.
Don't hesitate to drop by my STREET.

Have a great summer!

seth said...

Yes! Summer is indeed here...Have fun and enjoy every bit of it!

My Mommy Moments Entry

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP