Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mommy Moments - Orange


Weebee to me! Hahaha. To keep this blog a little active than usual, I found another meme at The Mommy Journey. This happens every Friday, but since I was busy the entire day, my very first attempt was 29 minutes delayed. Better late than never. ;)

The topic for the month of March is colors.

March 4 -
Orange
March 11 - Green
March 18 - Purple
March 25 -White


Milo wearing an orange pumpkin pail as a hat.


Pretzel sleeping in her orange daster.


4 comments:

Jennifer T said...

Those are really cute kids! I look forward to seeing all of the colors!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

What a sleeping beauty...

MommyMoments:Orange

Chris said...

Welcome to Mommy Moments! :D you have cute kids!!

kimmy said...

oh! love that bucket.. cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP