Saturday, August 7, 2010

30-day Challenge: Day 28

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?


With my sister, Chelly, @ Circle of Fun, December 2009.

Obviously, a lot has changed since then. First, I'm no longer pregnant., but weigh more or less the same. LOL Pretzel is almost 8 months old. Second, I've resigned na from Sutherland and presently working at the Commission on Audit. I regret resigning come payday, but I feel that I made the right choice in between. Third, the Mean Girls were just my friends, now they are my kumares. This seals our friendship. We are now committed to each other for life. Girls, tandaan ang sinabi ni father, ha? Tutulungan nyo ko mag-paaral sa Ateneo. Hahaha. Fourth, the gestational diabetes I had at that time, unfortunately, has turned into a full-blown diabetes. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Lastly, I used to be happy. Now, I'm happier.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP