Sunday, August 1, 2010

30-day Challenge: Day 22

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but my DSL connection was at its worse. Anyway, I don't see my self any differently from every one. I'm fat, but so is my little brother Eboy. I'm 5'8" tall and so Rihanna. I've 2 kids, a boy and a girl, so does my colleague Jen. I'm not special, eh!

Oh, oh, oh!!! Now, I remember. I'm Mrs. Happy Hormones. I'm the silver lining after the storm, the one who sees the glass half-full, the one who says "2 oras na lng" instead of "2 oras pa" while waiting for the shift to end. I know there are other Miss/Mrs. Happy Hormones out there, but what makes me different from them are the people that I make happy with my disposition in life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP