Tuesday, July 27, 2010

30-day Challenge: Day 18

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

PLANS

My topmost plan is NOT to get pregnant again! We already have a pair who are only a year, 7 months, and 23 days apart. Children are blessings, but we cannot afford to have a new baby.

Second on my list (and last for the time being) is Pretzel's first birthday on December 20th. As early as now, I'm scouting for suppliers. But, I have to discuss with Jowell if we're having it on the exact date or move it to a later date, say December 26th.

DREAMS


Rooms and More Rooms in Luxury Homes by Roberta Murphy

I'm a dreamer. I dream in the morning. I dream at night. Mostly, I dream of a good life for my family and I. I dream of living in a luxurious home and driving a luxurious car. I dream of sending the kids to the best school. I dream of being a stay-at-home mom and just take care of the family. I dream of publishing my own book. I dream of traveling the world. See, I'm not just a dreamer. I'm a BIG dreamer.

GOALS

My goals are to achieve my plans and make my dreams a reality.

1 comment:

aira said...

hi, ganda naman po ng house na yan ssk ang cute pa po tnx for sharing

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP