Sunday, July 18, 2010

30-day Challenge: Day 09

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

This is what I'm proud of every day. In spite of being a chronic late-comer, I always do my tasks effectively and efficiently. I do my work diligently and even take the extra mile if necessary.

This is what I'm proud of in the past few days. I haven't skipped work once since the start of July. Very good to me.

This is what I'm proud of today. Cooked two full-meals, i.e, lunch and dinner, that proved to be a hit with the the entire household. I'm now doing the cooking every weekend.

1 comment:

Vayie said...

Hurrah! Mahirap pero kaya naman eh. I guess that explains kung bakit hindi ka na masyadong nakakasama sa mga lakad namin. :( I miss you, Tetay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP