Sunday, July 11, 2010

30-day Challenge: Day 02

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name

This got me thinking for like 5 minutes. Does "Blogger name" refer to the title of my blog or my username in Blogger? I'd go with the first interpretation na lang.

"Surprisingly Beautiful" was an accident. I was looking through old photos and I saw a beautiful shot of me. I thought "Uy, maganda din naman pala ako maski mataba ako." Hahaha. That's how it started. Then, as time went by, the meaning evolved na din. Now, "Surprisingly Beautiful" is the summary of my life. It is imperfect, but at the end of the day, I still find beauty in its imperfections.

1 comment:

Vayie said...

Ahh. So that's how you got your blog name. I thought you were referring to your life being "surprisingly beautiful". But naah, beautiful ka naman talaga eh. Kelan naman naging kaso ang weight?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP