Saturday, July 10, 2010

30-day Challenge: Day 01

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


A blurry, most recent picture of me with the husband and the kids.

  1. My first name "Cristina" means "follower of Christ". My maiden name "Corpuz" is "from the Latin personal name Corpus Christi, literally ‘body of Christ’, a Christian festival" and my married name "dela Cruz" means "one who came from, or lived near a cross".
  2. My favorite color is purple. I also like lavender, violet, and lilac.
  3. I've been hypertensive since I was 18 years old and has been taking maintenance drugs ever since. Now, I'm also a diabetic.
  4. I'm a certified bookaholic.
  5. I'm currently hooked with Mafia Wars Game on Facebook. Join my Mafia. Hahaha.
  6. I went to school at the tender age of two as a salimpusa, but graduated rather late at 22 years old. Spent 4 years and 1 trimester in college instead of just 3 years.
  7. I seldom put my hair down. I don't like hair strands getting on my face.
  8. I suffered from alopecia when I was in 3rd or 4th grade.
  9. I put ketchup on most food I eat. Yes, I'm your ketchup girl.
  10. My Body Mass Index or BPI is 28.8 and according to BMI categories, I'm just overweight and not obese. LOL
  11. The only thing I miss about being single ay ang pag-gastos ng walang humpay sa mga luho. Hahaha.
  12. I wasthisclose to being a script writer, but realized that I cannot make a job out of the thing that I love doing the most. Writing is a hobby and I'd lose a very precious hobby if it becomes my job.
  13. Since the time I graduated in 2001, I've had 7 jobs. I was a txtjock, a call (center) girl 4x, a concept developer trainee for S-files, and currently an HR practitioner at the Commission on Audit.
  14. I was a a lacto-ovo vegetarian for 3 months back in 2006. I missed meat and quit.
  15. My secret dream job is to be a member of the CIA.
Whew!!! It took me almost 2 hours to finish this. I had fun, though. Day 2 coming up tomorrow.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP