Sunday, June 19, 2011

Birthday Wishes (Edited Version)

I was back reading and saw this. I'm turning thirty-three in November and just for fun, I struck the wishes that were granted.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Grabbed this from http://www.jennyandbelle.com.

Rules:
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday.
2. The list should be 10 numbers.
3. Post the image of this award in your posting.
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.

OK. Here goes my wishlist.
  1. a large tote/diaper bag for my everyday use (But I want another one!)
  2. a black, photo, clutch wallet
  3. a pair of Lydia Winter Crocs in black
  4. a copy of John Grisham's The Associate and Ford County
  5. a pair of personalized sneakers from baubles, bangles n' beads
  6. Red Ribbon's White Forest Cake a digital sphygmomanometer
  7. a digital camera OR a mobile phone
  8. Calvin Klein's Eternity for Women
  9. to have a safe and normal delivery. (Note: I delivered Pretzel via C-sec. Read here.
  10. to be finally hired at COA
Since I just grabbed this, I'm not tagging anyone. If this interests you, feel free to repost it on your blog.

Five out of Ten. Not bad, huh?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP