Saturday, September 12, 2009

Piktyur, Piktyur

Snatched this from Vayie's blog. It's raining outside, I have Facebooked, Jowell is at work, the little one is taking a siesta, and I have nothing to do.

OK, here goes:

You know what they say, every picture has its story…

1. a picture of you in your room:

taken at our room in Malabon a few weeks after our wedding

2. a picture of you that shows what you do when you're bored:

playing with the little one

3. a picture of you with a team or a club you're in:

Team Apache and Dakota, PCTv's txtjocks

4. a picture of you in one of your fave outfits:


Thank you to my sponsor, Brukie. Hahaha.

5. youngest pic of you in digital form:

taken circa 1985 or 1986 during my kindergarten grad at OLSHS

6. a picture that shows the real you:

Endorphin-loaded.
(Taken at the Philippine Heart Center 3 days before Mama's surgery in 2008.)


7. a picture of you being absolutely ridiculous:

I can see you with my onion rings eyeglasses.

8. a picture of you making a goofy face:

prenup shoot at Nice Print studio

9. a picture of you that you had no idea was being taken:

caught in the act at Taco Bell Trinoma

10. a picture of a time when everything was changing:

on the morning of the most important day of my life
07.14.2007

11. a picture of you on your birthday and/or fave holiday:

6 months pregnant and our first Christmas as husband and wife
12.25.2007

my 28th birthday at Burgoo Gateway
11.03.2006

12. a picture of you that you edited to make yourself more attractive:


Body by Eboy

13. a picture that makes you smile:

when MiLo was born
04.27.2008

14. a picture of a night that you regret:

traveled all the way from QC to Manila and we had nothing to eat at the party

15. a picture of you very drunk:


with iced tea
Oh, I'm so huge here. LOL

16. a picture of you with a new haircut:

I really never change my 'do drastically. A snip here and there is all I get.

17. a picture of a time in your life that's over but you wish it wasn't:

being with my GMA e-TV family
I've always wanted to write. I had the opportunity, but didn't take advantage of it.

18. a picture of a time in your life that's over and you couldn't be more thankful that it is:

a few days after Mama's surgery

19. a picture of you that you were anything but happy:

and simply because I was hungry

20. a picture of you when you were different from the person that you are now:

single and pa-Starbucks-Starbucks lang with friends after work

21. a picture of you with someone that you love:

with my boys on MiLo's baptism day
10.25.2008

22. a picture of how you'd like the world to see you:


forever young and perpetually in-love

23. a picture of how you'd like to spend everyday:

with good food as if it's Christmas everyday

24. a picture that makes your heart hurt:


25. a picture of one of your best days/nights of your life:


the day I became Mrs. Jowell F. dela Cruz
UP Bahay ng Alumni
07.14.2007

The product of a rainy, Saturday afternoon. Bow.

2 comments:

Vayie said...

`Di ba enjoy siyang gawin kahit medyo nakakapagod?

tintintetay said...

At akala ko di ko malalagyan lahat ng pictures. Gagawa din si MiLo nito sa blog nya. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP