Thursday, September 24, 2009

:)

Happy
After over a month, I've finally satisfied my craving for a Mcdonald's sausage McMuffin and hash brown.

Happier
The ultrasound results are out. MiLo's going to be a Kuya to a princess. We are having a baby girl.

Happiest
I feared today yesterday. As I've said to all our well-wishers, I don't know if it was a miracle or I was just being über-paranoid yesterday, but either or, I am thankful that all is well now. The results of the congenital anomaly scan were all normal. P has good cardiac activity and no gross anomalies were detected. Hang in there, P. Lapit na, anak!

2 comments:

Vayie said...

Thank God! I'm still praying for the both of you.

tintintetay said...

Thank you, Vayie. We still need all the prayers we can get until ma-deliver ko si P.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP