Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill-In No. 13

A quick break.

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them (the kids) to be children in spite of the fact that they are actually grown-ups.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a humble winner.
3. Making love is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy minding their own businesses and too smart to know not to get involved in politics.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine oil and water.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without catsup or tomato sauce in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting my in-laws, tomorrow my plans include throwing a simple birthday get-together for the husband and Sunday, I want to have a date with the husband and celebrate Father's Day!
I truly missed this. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP