Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tintin Digest No. 2

While uploading a new vid on MiLo's blog, I blog hopped and snatched these from a fellow n@wie's blog:

1.The Bag/Purse Tag

By now, you probably know that I'm a big fan of bags. I like bags more than clothes and shoes because bags do not discriminate. While they have sizes like clothes and shoes, bags come in a size-fits-all. Before I get too sentimental, here are the rules:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.

2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.

3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.



I got this bag just recently while husband and I were shopping for his graduation ensemble. While he spent a little over a grand, I spent a little under 300 bucks (equivalent to $6 or GBP 4) for this summer tote bag. Totally a steal. I love it.

2. The Penmanship Tag

I still write with pen and paper in spite of the advancements in technology. I write grocery lists, MiLo's party supplies, and yes, letters to my husband.

Here are the rules of Penmanship Tag

1. Write down who tagged you.
2. Answer these:
-your name / username / pseudo
-right-handed or left-handed?
-your favorite letters to write?
-your least favorite letters to write?
- Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
3. Tag five persons.



I'm done here. Feel free to snatch both.

2 comments:

bluebacon said...

really? i don't know how you do it. i wish i were a bag person, but i'm too lazy to transfer my stuff from one bag to another. not that i don't own a lot of bags, it's just i never use any of them except for one black one, a brown one, and my work bag.

tintintetay said...

@ bluebacon

I honestly have no idea. Maybe I was born to be a bag person. I can't be shoe person because I have huge feet and mas lalong I can't be a clothes person. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP