Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday Thunks No. 12

This edition is fun. The questions are from my fellow Thursday Thunkers. Check it out.

1. What is your favorite type of soda (if you drink soda)? ice cold Coke. Coke runs in my body instead of blood. I'm a regular. LOL

2. Do you believe in astrology? If so, what does your sign say about you? I've answered this already on cricketsdrivels' blog last week.

3. Who is John Galt? Got to Google this first.

4. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep at night? Kiss my little boy goodnight. Awww!

5. Who's your Daddy? MVC

6. Jelly beans or Jelly Bellies? Isn't Jelly Bellies a brand of jelly beans. Oh, well.

7. What do you think about yellow car? Why car manufacturer actually made yellow cars? Yellow cars are, well, cute in a cab kind of way.

8. Holding on or Letting go? Letting go.

9. What kind of underwear, if any, do you wear? That's for me to know and for you to find out. Hahaha.

10. Who is your daddy and what does he do?

There's my daddy and that's what he does.

11. Spring - is it here yet?? We only have the wet and dry seasons. Boring.

12. Does Google Streetview scare you? What I don't know doesn't scare me. LOL

13. What is your favorite brand of ice cream? Selecta

14. What ARE your favorite flavorS of ice cream? Sorry. Had to edit this as I have too many favorite ice cream flavors. LOL I like plain vanilla, Coffee Crumble, Strawberries and Creme, Double Dutch, Pistachio, and Halo-halo to name a few.

Pictures courtesy of gmunchkin.com.

15. Do you ever get tired of your everyday routine? Yes, especially at work. Somebody save me.

16. What inspires you? My husband and our son.

17. It’s springtime-do you spend more time outdoors? It's summer in Manila, Phils and we spend more time in the malls.

18. When do you think Bud will let us see the DVD of him and the french twins? I know Bud, but who are the French twins?

19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you, and why? I really haven't thought about it, but the US in on top of my list followed by Canada and the UK.

20. Why do you blog? Blogging is a pasttime.

21. What are electrolytes and why are they good for us? Electrolytes = Gatorade? Replenishes the lost liquid in our bodies. Ha! I'm guessing. LOL

22. Do you twitter? Why or why not? Yes and I have no idea why.

23. What did you dream last night? I didn't have a dream last night.

24. What is the strangest thing you've eaten? I'm Pinoy, so it's balut. Although, I havent touched a balut ever since the first time.

25. What was the last picture that you took? Please check my previous post.

26. what is your favorite part of spring? Easter Sunday

27. what is one thing that you did this past week that no one knows about? Hahaha period

28. What kind of bandages do you typically have in your household?


Wow. That was long, but I enjoyed it.

1 comment:

yUmi Aspene said...

wow, bigatin pala daddy mo, Tetay!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP