Thursday, February 19, 2009

Two In One

This is becoming a habit.

  1. Be mine :: to the PhP270,000,000 (around $5.6M or £4M) PCSO lotto pot money)
  2. Ecstatic :: me (If I win the lotto. LOL)
  3. Orderly ::hospital
  4. Sebastian :: Bach
  5. Sore :: throat
  6. Don’t need :: another toy for MiLo
  7. Rockstar :: Axl Rose
  8. Tinfoil :: baking
  9. Addiction :: scrapblogging
  10. Where? :: Malabon
1. What brand & flavor of toothpaste do you use? Colgate Total Professional Clean in mint

2. What is your earliest memory? graduating from pre-school at 2 and a half years old and not receiving my gift from the priest because I have not really graduated because I was just salimpusa.

3. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers? Hamburgers

4. If you could bring any one famous person back to life, who would it be? Kurt Cobain

5. What is one thing we would always find in your fridge... what one thing would we never find? Always: eggs Never: the TV's remote control

6. Did you have to go and look for the answer of #1? Hahaha. Guilty as charged.

7. Wh(at)y don't watermelons grow on trees? because their too heavy and when they drop on your head you'll be definitely seeing stars

8. What is something that you own that you should probably just throw in the trash, but you never will? keepsakes from the time that husband and I were still dating

9. I push you into a room and lock the door. I leave you there for 6 hours. The walls are chalkboards and in the middle of the room there is a box of colored chalk. What will be written/drawn on the walls when I let you out? I'll probably be sleeping instead.

10. When was the last time you changed the oil on your car? Unfortunately, I don't have a car.

11. In your extended family, who has been married the longest? I have no idea.

12. Name one thing that is so normal to you now that someone who was your age 50 years ago would think was abnormal. Pre-marital sex

13. Have you ever wanted someone or something so bad that it hurt? oh, yes. a grand 1st birthday for MiLo. I want clowns, jugglers, fire-eaters, live animals, the circus stuff, but these go beyond our budget. It hurts because I feel that I have not given him a memorable 1st birthday, but who knows. He's birthday is not until April and if it doesn't happen, there's still the 2nd, the 3rd, etc birthdays. I swear I'm going to start saving for his 7th birthday.

14. What do you dip your french fries in? Catsup, of course, catsup.

15. What was the last picture that you took?


Taken yesterday while waiting at the lobby of MiLo's pediatrician's clinic.

5 comments:

Ria said...

MiLo is adorable!! I had to laugh - my husband somehow stuck a remote in the fridge!!

Robin said...

MiLo is a cutey.

Kurt Cobain is an interesting choice.

Have a good weekend.

Amber said...

Oh my goodness look at his big beautiful eyes!!
Now why didn't I think of sleeping?
Great answers :o)

CarolinaDreamz said...

What a sweet baby you have.. Don't sweat the mom guilt about birthday's. I've always just made them family celebrations.. and personal.. and mine still love me to pieces. :) (now they are teens, we bought camera's, last week, I said "Happy Birthday" and in July and August, we'll have a nice dinner and some cake. meanwhile, we'll take photos now. :) )

I'm Heidi. I'm a Cali mom transplanted to the LowCountry, South Carolina.

Loved your thunks!

khimphotz said...

gutom na si milo hahahaha. he's so cute! grabe kagigil na. i have a new blos na http://aperfectoverview.blogspot.com di ko ma follow blog mo. bakit kaya?

add mo na lang ulit ako.

hay don't worry about milo's bday..malay mo may magbgay sau nun as a gift di ba? hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP