Saturday, February 7, 2009

Three In One

All my memes in one post. Just had Internet connection today.

Unconscious Mutterings #07
LunaNiña said and I think:
  1. Take :: at least 8 glasses of water a day.
  2. 350 :: degrees Celsius
  3. Stand :: by me
  4. (Caramel-cream frappuccino with) Raspberry :: syrup
  5. Turnstile ::train station
  6. Infomercial ::repetitive
  7. Dejected :: sad
  8. What’s the word? :: what?
  9. Awestruck :: surprised
  10. (S)mashed :: potato
Friday Fill-In #11

1. Please don't tell me what to do.
2. Can you make breakfast in the morning?
3. The color purple makes me want to smile!
4. I have a craving for pretzels.
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it where I first held MiLo in my arms.
6. Eyes are the windows of the soul.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to last night husband and I saw Marley & Me at the movies, tomorrow today my plans include updating my blog and Sunday, I want to enjoy work in spite of being miserable!

Thursday Thunks #05

1. What is one of your favorite blogs to read? Why is it your favorite? Though, it's not on my sidebar, Patty Laurel's blog is one of my favorites. I enjoy her stories about her travels, her students at a pre-school, her love story. It's a fun and easy-to-read blog. No BS and pretentions. It's simplicity at its best. And come to think of it, I used to hate her when she was still a courtside reporter for the Ateneo Blue Eagles at the UAAP. Maybe it's a school rivalry thing, maybe not. Nonetheless, her blog is on my A-list.

2. Have you ever been hunting? Yes... for the perfect diaper bag, for the perfect pair of jeans, ... LOL

3. Do you live near any active volcanos? No, thankfully!

4. If VH1 came out with a new reality show called Celebrity Anger Management, who would you most like to see on the show? Is President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo considered a celebrity?

5. Would you drink horse's milk if offered? I don't drink milk period

6. Do you buy pickles? If so, what do you do with the juice after all the pickles are gone? Yes, but we usually buy the "chopped" version. We don't throw the juice, I think. We include it in our chicken macaroni salad.

7. Do you have a myspace or Facebook account? Neither. I have Friendster and Multiply.

8. Facial hair on men, yea or nay? Minimal is OK like growth stubs, but more than that, Nay!

9. Do you know anyone personally who is stockpiling stuff for WWIII or a date they think will be the end of the world (i.e.12/2012)? No one. With the current global crisis, if someone is stockpiling, sooner or later, they'll be
forced to use their supplies if prices of the basic commodities shoot up.

10. Have you downloaded Skype and use it? I have, but don't use it.

11. Have you ever been stuck by cacti? Yes and I had to pluck the thorns one by one. Ouch.

12. Do you still have packed boxes from your last move you have yet to unpack? If so, how long have they been there? None, zero.

13. Ever have a toxic friend you had to break ties with to save your sanity? Hahaha.

Whew!!! That was fun.

2 comments:

Betty C. said...

I chose for Stand By Me too.

My you seem to have a lot of these activities you keep up with. I used to do Sunday Scribbling, then got into Unconscious Mutterings. It's much better for lazy blogging, which is what I have been doing these days!

tintintetay said...

@ Betty C.
Between work and the baby, these are all I can afford to blog these days. I miss blogging about my "real" life, though. Gotta catch up soon. Thanks for dropping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP