Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill-In No. 12


It's Friday and it's Friday Fill-In Day. Woohoo!

1. It seems like I'm going to get out of budget again for spending too much on MiLo's toys. Somebody stop me!
2. Can you please turn off the TV when you're done, please?
3. If I thought you were better than me I'd kill you! (please excuse my morbidity)
4. Love is what I think of most when I think of you. (to my husband)
5. To me, Valentine's Day (2009) means our 19th wedding monthsary .
6. MiLo gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to , tomorrow my plans include dining out with the family and Sunday, I want to come to work early!

Happy weekend.

2 comments:

hishappyapple said...

Have a great weekend!

Yvonne said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP