Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday Thunks No. 04

My share for this week:

1. Have you ever felt alone, but yet there are people around you? Oh, yes! This usually happens when I'm at new place, say a mall, and I don't know where I'm supposed to go.

2. Do you have any video game consoles? Which ones? Not mine personally, but my little brother's. A Sony PSP slim in lavender.

3. Do you freak out at food warnings/outbreaks, such as the recent peanut butter salmonella scare? Now that I'm a mom, yes. The China milk scare really made me paranoid.

4. What color/pattern is your beds' comforter/bedspread? Stripes in yellow, blue, red, and white.

5. How many windows do you have in your house? We have over 10 windows.

6. Name six things that are in your bathroom. a tabo, a tube of toothpaste, shampoos, Albatross bathroom deodorizer and toothbrushes


Images are from their respective websites.

7. How big is your garage? Should it be bigger? I'm bad with measurements. Ugh! It's a little bigger than your average 1-car garage space. Yes, bigger is better.

8. Got your taxes done yet? The office does it for us.

9. Think of a mental disorder..... why did you think of that particular one? Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. I thought of this one because I think I have one, a mild case though.

Love to read yours.

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Quite a few people said OCD (myself included). Have a great Thursday!

StraitJacketMom (Berleen) said...

Not knowing where you are going drives me nuts! Then I feel like everyone knows I'm lost.... LOL

Love the answers! Happy Thursday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP