Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday Thunks No. 02

My share for the week:

1. Whats the coldest temps you've experienced? I'm guesstimating at 20 degrees Celsius. I live in a tropical country and 20 degrees Celsius is indeed too cold.

2. Whats for dinner tonight? I'm planning to eat out for dinner. Some pizza, pasta, and chicken probably. (Update: Hubby just texted me and told me he prepared Sinigang na Baka for dinner.)

Sinigang na Baka. Photo courtesy of maketmanila.com.

3. Would you consider this job in Australia? I would love to if I only knew how to swim. I guess you need swimming skills to become an "island caretaker", right?

4. What was your favorite subject in high school? Social Studies and English

5. How many hours a day is your tv on? around 8-10 hours.

6. Have you ever received an award? Yes and the most current was just last Monday - a recognition for my skills at work.

7. Whats your mousepad look like? I don't use a mousepad. I use a laptop at home and an optical mouse at work.

8. Do you think Bud should do the Thursday Thunk meme? Why not? Unless, he's too drunk to do it. ;)

9. How many browser tabs do you have open right now? 9. Seriously!!!

10. If you are a parent, have you or did you ever put Vicks VapoRub on your children under the age of 2? I have not. But, my mom, the gramma, has. Oh, no!

11. If you had to pick one insect to infest your house for 1 day and after that day they would just suddenly vanish, which insect infestation would you pick? By "suddenly vanish" do you mean that they'll disappear forever from our home? If yes, that would be roaches. If not, ants, I suppose.

12. What color is your underwear that you are wearing right at this moment? Thats for me to know and for you to find out. Hahahaha.

13. What was the last think you watched on tv? i ♥ Betty La Fea. This is our local version of Ugly Betty.

14. What are your plans for the 4th of July this year? 4th of July is the Fil-Am Friendship Day. It's a regular day and I'll be working most likely.

15. Tell us about one absolutely wonderful thing that happened to you as a teenager and every time you think of it, it brings a smile to your face. Getting "married" to an ultimate crush during a school fair. He was a senior, I was a freshman. Too bad, I lost our marriage certificate. Hahaha.

16. What product could you sell someone based on your love for it? Ketchup!!! Catsup!!!!

Your turn.



2 comments:

StraitJacketMom (Berleen) said...

9 tabs? Holy cow! Your browser doesn't freeze up?

tintintetay said...

@ Berleen
Hahaha. It's crazy, but surprisingly, no, it doesn't freeze up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP