Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fill-In No. 08


Here's my share for the week.

1. Enough with the politicking.
2. The need to work and staying at home to look after my family causes me to be conflicted.
3. I've been craving for a whole body massage.
4. MiLo's crazy antics make (me) us laugh.

This makes us laugh.

5. I wish I could go (to) on a very long vacation ANYWHERE next week.
6. What to do on Valentine's Day has been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping some stuff for our little boy, tomorrow my plans include visiting my OB-GYNE (Nah! I'm not pregnant again.) and Sunday, I (want) need to go to work ON TIME!

Happy weekend!!!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP