Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill-In No. 09

My share for the week:

1. Oh, I am so broke!
2. MiLo, our 9-month old bundle of joy, changes, big and little.
3. During bedtime, I snore. LOL
4. OMG; are you kidding me???
5. Right now I'd like to be a stay-at-home mom.
6. A digital camera is my favorite gadget.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing "The Host", tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to just stay home.

Happy weekend, everyone!




3 comments:

Vayie said...

Broke ka na rin? Hahaha! Same here. =) Sana payday na ulit.

I miss you guys!

Amber said...

Oh glory, I'll trade places with ya, I'm getting burnt out of being a SAHM now.
Have a fabulous weekend, Happy Friday!

tintintetay said...

@ Vayie
6 days to go at payday na. Whoopee! Kain tyo sa Reyes Barbeque, ha?

@ Amber
If only it could be done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP