Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Fill-In No. 07

My share for the week.

1. It's January; we have 11 more months to try and have a better life.
2. Dairy Queen's Mud Pie is what I crave most right now.
3. Cork and wine go together like salt and pepper.
4. Milk is so nourishing.
5. Let us dare to make a difference.
6. I love my home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to updating and "renovating" MiLo's blog, tomorrow my plans include going to the doctor and Sunday, I want to just stay at home again and play with MiLo!

What's yours?

4 comments:

KohiNeko said...

Oh yes, how could milk not be nourishing? =3 I love my home too ^^ Happy weekend!

Amber said...

Heehee, I don't think I've ever had their Mud Pie.
I so agree with your #5
Have a fabulous weekend :o)

Tumblewords: said...

Good fill-ins! Mud pie is hard to beat...have a great weekend!

smariek said...

Mmm... mud pie! Now you've got me craving some too!

My FFI is here: http://smariek.blogspot.com/2009/01/ffi-106.html

Have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP