Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Fill-In No. 06


First, my sympathies to Janet (the genius behind FFI) and her entire family for the passing away of her dad on the last day of the year at 11:45 PM. May he rest in peace.

Second, here's my first share of FFI for 2009:

1. The world is getting smaller.
2. Ahem was the last thing I said.
3. I wonder if my 8-month old baby is already "teething".
4. Jowell and Tintin will be together until at the end of all things.
5. There's something to be said for everyone.
6. Beside my boys is where I want to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to peaceful sleep minus the cough and the sniffles, tomorrow my plans include bringing my little to his pediatrician for check-up and Sunday, I want to attend church and hear mass!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Thank you for your kind thoughts :-)

Happy New Year, thanks for playing and have a great weekend!

TintinTetay said...

@ Janet: It's always fun doing FFI. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP