Monday, December 1, 2008

Help!

It's 24 days before Christmas and as a first time mommy, I'm just too excited to shower MiLo with gifts. Ever since he was born, I've been eyeing a Jumperoo. It's not available locally and would cost a little over PhP5,000 including S&H. MiLo's 7 months old and he's very active. He likes to play a lot. The thing is, it seems that he doesn't like "high tech" toys too much. Read here.

Should I or should I not?

Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo

As of 12/02/08, I've decided NOT to get MiLo a Jumperoo. As I've mentioned to Vayie, maybe I wanted the toy for MYSELF. Too bad they don't come in my size. Hahaha.

PS
I've checked the current price of this and it's at PhP7,000.++ na!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP