Monday, December 29, 2008

Friday Fill-In on a Monday



I almost missed this due to the busy holiday season, but it's better late than never.

1. I must have raised MiLo to be a good man before I die.
2. You can't stop the world from spinning.
3. I wish I never had to buy baby diapers again.
4. Losing Gon has helped me change my life.
5. I know the song "Lupang Hinirang" by heart.
6. If I weren't so afraid, I would like to get pregnant and give birth again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending the night with my family, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping for our team's Salo-salo Together and on Sunday Wednesday, I just want to stay home with my boys doing nothing!
2 days to go until 2009.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for playing, hope you had a great weekend!

smariek said...

I said diapers for #3 too.

TintinTetay said...

@ Janet: It's always a pleasure to play FFI. It's fun.

@ smariek: Thanks for dropping by. Dropped by your site, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP