Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill-In No. 04


Here's my share for the week:

1. Friends are strangers you haven't met yet.
2. Good health; it's impossible without self-discipline.
3. I'm ready for the holidays.
4. Calvin Klein's Eternity Purple Orchid is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.
5. The oldest ornament I have is, unfortunately, none. (The ornaments we have are "disposable".)
6. Take some prepared mustard, mayonnaise, and honey mix it all together and you have honey-mustard sauce.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some grocery shopping, tomorrow my plans include not being late for work and Sunday, I want to just stay home.

What's yours?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP