Friday, October 24, 2008

A Day Before MiLo's Binyag

It's MiLo's binyag tomorrow. I'm a little anxious because the weather has been too erratic lately possible due to global warming. Hay! According to weather.com:

Oct 25 Tomorrow
Scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Oct 25 Tomorrow night
Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 79F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Shall I be singing "Rain, rain go away. Please come again another day. It's little MiLo's binyag today."? I hope not!

We'll be having the reception at a relative's house in Don Antonio Heights, Quezon City. We're having it in the garden that's why I'm praying so hard that it will not rain. A cloudy day is A-OK, but rain, no! A little drizzle while the ceremony is on-going is welcome, but not when lunch is served.

Jowell and I went there earlier to setup MiLo's tarpaulin.


But 30 minutes later, I decided to place it somewhere else. We were not able to take another picture as my brother and Papa arrived and we had to leave for Mama's thanksgiving mass and lunch at her office at the Manila City Hall.

Nonetheless, we were able to take some pictures of ourselves. Hahaha.

Parang nasa park lng, ha?

Scored a new pair of Havs, too, in time for MiLo's baptism. Since we're only holding the reception at a house, might as well be comfy after the ceremony.


Saks Fifth Ave Laura Mercier limited edition Havaianas. I'm aiming for 2 more.
Gotta sleep. It's our son's big day tomorrow and I need some (beauty) rest.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP