Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Surprised!

I just moved to this blog host and was totally surprised to receive a prize from Vayie. Oh, maybe she considered my previous blog. Thanks, Vayie. This will help me to promote my new home in cyberspace.

Brilliant Weblog

is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to
promote as many blogs as possible in the blogsphere.

Here are the rules to follow:

1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate other blog (optional)
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I return the good deed and nominate the following:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP